We are seeking an experienced frontend or full-stack developer to build, optimize, and scale the frontend interface for our productivity platform. You will be responsible for feature development and optimization of new and existing code on an AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, and RESTful JSON Web API stack.
- Designing and developing mobile-first applications
- Maintaining excellent test coverage for our code base;
- Working with our shared services and field teams to identify application bottlenecks and make relevant architectural decisions;
- Working with our backend application developers to optimize performance across our system;
- Designing administrative tools for our shared services and business development teams;
- Constantly optimizing our code bases with an eye for modularity and legibility;
- Writing documentation for other developers as you progress through and progressively enhance the code bases.
Skills & Requirements
- Demonstrable experience with AngularJS, JSON, HTML5, and CSS;
- 5+ years of experience in frontend web development;
- Familiarity with multiple additional programming languages/stacks;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Strong familiarity with mashup development / developing against API endpoints
You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are accepted to interval Mar.01.2016 - Mar.30.2016